the new york football giants
01 August 2006 ¬
" Live From Giants Training Camp, Part I.. or, If You Can't Take the Heat, Get Off of the Practice Field "

The heat index was 110 in Albany today, but things had mercifully cooled off to around 90 when the Giants took the field for the afternoon practice session at SUNY-Albany. This monstrosity is the first thing you see when you get out of your car - if possible, I'd like to sign him. Nevermind that he's inflatable and completely immobile - just think of how many field goals we'd block.

Lavar would not reciprocate several attempts at WE ARE.. I won't hold it against him if he at least plays as if he were back in Happy Valley. Stray thanked everyone for showing up - you're welcome. Sinorice Moss walked past me and I swear he's shorter than my little sister. Speed is one thing, but I'm concerned about his ability to catch anything other than burning the D for the deep ball. You can argue it's worked for Santana and I'd remind you that even the diminutive big brother's got a good two inches on Sinorice - to be continued.

Elijah trudged down to the field with Rob Johnson and the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man in tow. I mean, Jared Lorenzen. Sorry, how could anyone confuse the two? Tim Hasselbeck walked alone - backup quarterback controversy in the making.


Tiki looked good running short routes and spent more time in practice catching the ball than he did running it.. that's fine. He's going to be spelled more often this year by Jacobs, although hopefully not just in goal-line situations. The Ron Dayne Experiment ended several seasons ago, alright? Let's try to move on with our lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

you have too much time....for now! muhaha

<3

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home